Stay at home and Call 111 now if you’ve been:
- to Hubei province in China in the last 14 days
- to Iran, areas of northern Italy in lockdown or “special care zone” areas in South Korea since 19 February
- to other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
- to other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar since 19 February and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
- in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
DO NOT COME TO THE MARY POTTER CENTRE
Do not go to any GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Call 111, stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people.
What to look out for
Coronavirus presents with flu-like symptoms including a fever, a cough or difficulty breathing. The current evidence is that most cases appear to be mild.
For general queries regarding coronavirus visit https://www.nhs.uk and follow the link for information on Coronavirus. But please do not call NHS 111 for general enquiries.