IMPORTANT – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are asking for your co-operation – do not come to The Fairfields practice reception in person without pre-arranging the visit with the clinical staff. If you need to contact the practice please ring the reception on 0115 9424352 or message via ‘Ask my GP’ www.fairfieldspractice.nhs.uk
At the Fairfields practice we are following strict social distancing wherever possible and ask you to do the same. This guidance is provided to maintain safety to patients and staff within the practice; if you have an appointment at the practice:
- Do not attend if you have a fever / temperature, a dry cough or sudden loss of smell and taste
- Wear a face mask / face covering
- Use the hand gel provided on arrival at the practice, wash your hands before eating / drinking or after using the toilet.
- Attend alone unless you require assistance. Anyone accompanying a patient is unlikely to be able to stay in the waiting room. Only one parent/ carer with each patient under 18 years.
- Arrive a maximum of 5 minutes before your appointment and leave the building promptly when it is complete.
- Walk on the left hand side of corridors, give way to others, and observe social distances
We thank you for your cooperation it is very important to ensure the safety of our staff and the continuation of the service.
The Fairfields Practice