Notts Talk (Ages 17 ½ and over)
Available to anyone aged 17.5+ and registered with a GP in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, or Bassetlaw.
The service will provide support for people experiencing mild/moderate symptoms of common mental health problems, including:
- Low mood or depression
- Worry or anxiety
- Issues related to long-term health conditions
The service will offer a range of talking therapies, resources, and support, including:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Counselling for depression
- Dynamic interpersonal therapy (DIT)
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal therapy
- Couple’s therapy for depression
Therapy will be provided in-person, via video call, over the phone, in live webinars, or on digital platforms.
Self-referrals can be made using the form on the service’s website, www.notts-talk.co.uk (launching 1 April 2023), or by phone on 0333 188 1060.